A stay at the Gurglhof Apartments is a great value way of exploring one of the most popular Austrian resorts. The apartments are beautifully decorated and have a warm and friendly atmosphere. The Gurglhof studios and apartments are located close to the Hotel Gurglhof and are just a short walk to the ski lift and the village centre.
• 5 minute walk to the ski lift and ski school meeting point.
• Central location.
• 3 minute walk to the nearest grocery shop.
• 3 minute walk to the ski bus stop.
Features of Gurglhof Apartments, Obergurgl
• Free WiFi • Lounge & Bar • Log Fire • Kitchenette • Hobs • Dishwasher • Fridge / Freezer • Tea & Coffee Making Facilities • Satellite TV • Bathrobes
Accommodation in Gurglhof Apartments, Obergurgl
All have a fully equiped kitchenette with hobs, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, tea and coffee making facilities, satellite TV, free WiFi and bathrobes. Bed linen, towels, end-of-stay cleaning and local taxes are included.
• Type A studio (apx. 30m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, seating area, private bath, WC and balcony or terrace.
• Type C studio (apx. 40m²) - sleeps 3-4: Bedroom with Austrian twin beds, separate lounge with double sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony or terrace.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals in Gurglhof Apartments, Obergurgl
• Self Catered
Please note, many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Obergurgl
Lift pass prices
Area adult: £205
Area child: £110
Area senior: £179
Innsbruck - 1hr 25mins
Salzburg - 3hrs
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.