TVWIFIHAIRDRYERCOFFEE MAKERFRIDGEKITCHENETTESKI AND BOOT ROOMGREAT LOCATIONHEATED BOOT WARMERS
Just steps from the Rosskarbahn chairlift is the Apartmenthouse Madeleine, home to a selection of spacious, funcitonal apartments.
Sleeping from two to four people, each one has its own living area complete with kitchenette for whipping up meals before and after you head off to the slopes. You can even stock up the fridge from the Spar supermarket, just 200m down the road. Don't want to faff about with breakfast? Then upgrade to bed and breakfast to enjoy a hot and cold spread at the neighbouring Hotel Madeleine each morning.
Its central location also means you'll be within walking distance of a range of restaurants and bars – meaning you can pop out for an after-dinner beverage without having to worry about getting the last bus back home.
• In the centre of Obergurgl.
• 2 minute walk to the Rosskarbahn chairlift and Hohe Mut gondola.
Accommodation in Apartmenthouse Madeleine, Obergurgl
All apartments are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, free WiFi, hairdryer, safe and kitchenette with two hobs, fridge, kettle, coffee machine and toaster. Linen, towels and end-of-stay cleaning are also included.
• Type A apartment (30m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin bedroom, small living room with kitchenette, private shower and WC.
• Type B apartment (40m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin bedroom, spacious living room with kitchen, private shower, WC and balcony. This apartment also comes with a DVD player.
• Type C apartment (60m²) - sleeps 1-4: two Austrian twin bedrooms, spacious living room with kitchen, private bath, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals in Apartmenthouse Madeleine, Obergurgl
• Optional upgrade to bed & breakfast – taken next door at the Hotel Madeleine.
Please note, many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Obergurgl
Lift pass prices
Area adult: £205
Area child: £110
Area senior: £179
Innsbruck - 1hr 25mins
Salzburg - 3hrs
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.