GREAT VIEWSKIDS CLUBFAMILY FRIENDLYSAUNASTEAM ROOM/BATHHOT TUBINDOOR POOLOUTDOOR POOLWIFISKI IN SKI OUTCHILDCAREEN SUITE ROOMS
In a great location close to the piste, Hotel Austria is the sister hotel of the interconnected Bellevue and is also owned by the friendly Steiner family. Traditionally furnished and typically Austrian, the ambience is relaxed and friendly with excellent levels of service, fine food and an extensive wine list. The whole hotel is non smoking.
The hotel Austria has a fantastic peaceful location, slightly elevated above the centre of Obergurgl, but with a ski run right across the road to make access to the mountain simple first thing and on the way home after a day skiing around the Valley of the Kings.
Features of Hotel Austria, Obergurgl
• Ski in ski out • Close town centre • WiFi • Great panoramic views of Obergurgl • Indoor adventure pool • Heated outdoor pool with incredible views over Obergurgl • Relaxation room with water beds • Whirlpools • Thermarium • Steam room • Finnish sauna • Bio sauna • Fitness room
Families are more than welcome too - little ones from four years old can make the most of the free supervised kids club, running from Sunday to Friday, while Mum and Dad get the most out of Obergurgl and linked Hochgurgl's queue free lift system, or just for a little break in the evenings.
• The Hotel Austria runs a free kids' club with supervision for ages 4-12 years. • The kids' club is open every day from Sunday to Friday from 9.30 am until 4.30 pm. • Evening supervision is also available from 7-8.30 pm.
Accommodation in Hotel Austria, Obergurgl
40 Bedrooms - All rooms are comfortably furnished with satellite Tv, telephone, radio, safe, internet access.
Small room - With Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC
Standard rooms - Sleeping up to 4 people (max. 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) with private bath or shower
Junior suites sleep up to 4 and have bath or shower and lounge area
Maisonette family suites - Are larger, consisting of bedroom with Austrian twin beds plus separate living room with double sofa bed and balcony with a private bathroom, are available at a supplement sleep 2 adults and 2 children.
• Small rooms and family suites are located in the Residenz building across the road, connected by underground passage
• The Austria also has its modern Residenz Building with true doorstep skiing where the suites are located - just a 20 second walk over the road from the original wing or accessible by underground passage. The Austria is also the interconnected sister hotel to the Bellevue - both sharing a beautiful spa with heated indoor and outdoor pools - the perfect place for you to relax at the end of a day on the slopes.
Meals in Hotel Austria, Obergurgl
Breakfast - Hot and cold buffet breakfast
Dinner - 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet.
• Weekly gala dinner, farmers’ buffet and starter or dessert buffet. • Special Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Obergurgl
Lift pass prices
Area adult: £205
Area child: £110
Area senior: £179
Innsbruck - 1hr 25mins
Salzburg - 3hrs
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.