Chalet Les Marmottes is part of our fantastic Scalottas Lodge building which has beautiful views up to Courchevel 1850 and the peaks beyond.
The chalet itself is extremely spacious and has one bedroom sleeping two guests who will be catered for by their very own chalet host.
Guests in this chalet could also be part of a larger group staying in one of the other chalets in Scalottas Lodge.
Marmottes has excellent quality fittings and is extremely comfortable.
Features of Chalet Les Marmottes, Courchevel
• Very Rare Catered Chalet for Two • Stunnign Contemporary Decor • Whirlpool Bath • Wonderful Mountain Views • Free WiFi
Accommodation in Chalet Les Marmottes, Courchevel
• 1 twin room with private whirlpool bath, basin and WC
• Large lounge and dining area
• Large terrace
Meals in Chalet Les Marmottes, Courchevel
• Your day starts with freshly brewed tea or coffee (don’t worry, we bring real teabags from the UK) and a spread of fresh crusty baguette and jams, yoghurts, fruit, cereals and porridge on the table. The cooked breakfast menu changes every day but includes bacon, sausages, eggs, French toast, grilled tomato, succulent mushrooms, Heinz baked beans and HP sauce…
• Once you’ve returned from your tough day on the slopes, homemade afternoon tea is served and favourites range from classic treats such as scones with cream and jam to squidgy brownies or raspberry and white chocolate cupcakes.
• In the evening we let our experienced hosts use their imaginations and the fantastic fresh produce we have to create a mouthwatering 3-course menu for the week.
• Unlimited red, rosé and white wines (from bottles, not boxes!) are served through dinner, (with coffee and chocolates in the comfy seats after your meal!)
• Special diets: If there’s anything you’d rather not eat, whether for moral, sensory or digestive reasons, please don’t hesitate to let us know before you travel. We won’t charge you a penny extra.