The family-run Spinne offers good-quality cuisine and facilities in a central location on Grindelwald's main street. It enjoys wonderful views of the Eiger and surrounding mountains.
Features of Hotel Spinne, Grindelwald
• Location: Centrally located • Just 5 minutes' walk (500m) from the 'First' gondola and ski school meeting place • The station for the mountain train to Kleine Scheidegg skiing area is approx. 7 minutes’ walk away (700m) • The free ski bus stops just outside • 'Alpine Spa' wellness area with infinity pool, herbal and Finnish saunas, kneipp, steam bath, 'experience' showers, whirlpool and relaxation room (Free), massage (pay locally) • Please note: Swimsuits are not permitted in the wellness area • Outdoor heated infinity pool (34°c) • Relaxation room with stunning views of mountain and Eiger • Cosy lounge with open fireplace and bar • Espresso bar • Dining room with Eiger views • Italian à la carte restaurant • In- house 'Mascalero' nightclub • In-house hairdresser • Ski room with boot heating facility • Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (Free) • Lift • Sauna • Whirlpool (indoor) • Ski room • WiFi • Car parking • Disco / nightclub • Entertainment • Laundry service • Lounge area • Safety deposit box • Currency exchange • Hair salon • Bar • Restaurant • Heated pool (outdoor)
Entertainment: Mascalero night club: sound-proofed. Over 18s only permitted. Safe deposit boxes available from reception.
Baby sitting available through tourist office: approx. Sfr15 per hour Early meals in restaurant: approx 1700hrs.
• Baby listening service • Children's menu • Cots & linen • Early meals available • Highchairs in restaurant • Hotel family friendly
Accommodation in Hotel Spinne, Grindelwald
Rooms are in 2 interconnecting wings
Official rating: 4
All bedrooms are furnished in a cosy Alpine-style and have bath, satellite flat screen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer and tea/coffee-making facilities with tea and coffee replenished daily
North-facing twin rooms can sleep up to 3 guests
South-facing twin rooms have balcony or terrace with Mount Eiger views
Singles are north-facing (no balcony)
Rooms are in two interconnecting wings
• Cable or satellite programmes • Hairdryer • Minibar or fridge • Tea or coffee making facilities
Lift accessible: Yes Lift serves all floors: Yes Access ramp: No On the flat in the resort centre.
Meals in Hotel Spinne, Grindelwald
• Hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meal with choice of main course • Weekly salad or dessert buffets • Welcome drink with management • Christmas and New Year special menus included (with live music at New Year) • Vegan option available (5 CHF charge pppn payable locally) • All rooms have tea/coffee-making facilities
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
• Diabetics - Insulin can be stored • Gluten Free • Vegans • Vegetarians
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Grindelwald
Lift pass prices
Geneva - 2hrs 40mins
Zurich - 1hr 50mins
Bern - 1hr
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.