The comfortable Al Gal apartments are situated within recently built chalets and sleep from 2 to 6 people. Conveniently located just 200m from the Cassana lift which connects to the Costaccia gondola. Livigno's free resort bus stops 50m away and the centre is a 700m walk away. Apartments feature a well equipped kitchenette with microwave and induction hob, lounge area with double sofa bed and bathroom with shower. One bedroom apartments sleep up to 4 and two bedroom apartments can sleep up to 6 people. Balconies may be requested at time of booking but cannot be guaranteed.
Lying close to the Swiss border, this snow sure resort boasts an extensive, modern ski area whilst retaining the traditional character of its original three villages. Granted duty free status in Napoleonic times, today's flourishing resort offers a wealth of winter entertainment and fantastic shopping. The bustling traffic-free centre offers good value stores and designer boutiques alongside a variety of vibrant cafes. Rustic bars and good restaurants provide après ski options. Husky sledding, snowshoe walking and horse riding are just some of the non-ski activities available, the impressive Aquagranda Spa centre and local creamery are well worth a visit.
Features of Al Gal Apartments, Livigno
• Close to Lifts • 50m from Resort Bus Stop • Kitchenette with Induction Hob, Microwave and Fridge • Lounge Area • Double Sofa Bed • Bathroom with Shower
Accommodation in Al Gal Apartments, Livigno
Apartments sleep 2-6
• 1 bedroom apartments have 1 x double bedroom and 1 x double sofa bed. Kitchen facilities: Microwave, fridge, induction hob.
• 2 bedroom apartments have 2 x double bedrooms and 1 x double sofa bed. Kitchen facilities: Microwave, fridge, induction hob.
Meals in Al Gal Apartments, Livigno
• Supermarket is 100m away.
• Nearest restaurant 'La Laconda' is just 50m away.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Livigno
Lift pass prices
Milan - 3hrs 10mins
Innsbruck - 2hrs 30mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.