Club Med Val d'isere offers luxury accommodation in a ski in ski out position with the added value of an all inclusive package and just a short walk to the resort center. It has great facilities with a swimming pool, and fabulous saunas and steam rooms in the luxurious spa area. It also has a fantastic sun terrace with stunning views that is ideal for relaxing after a hard day on the piste. Club Med also have a property in Tignes and you can do what they call a “meal exchange” which means you can stop over in Tignes for your lunch. This really helps to make the most of the all inclusive nature of the holiday as you can stop for lunch without paying a penny, no matter whether you are skiing for the day in Tignes or Val d'Isere for the day. They also often put on piste side BBQ's so that Club Med guests can ski right up outside the hotel, grab a quick bight to eat and a drink, then head straight off again. The perfect ski in ski out lunch stop!
Included in your all inclusive package:
• Free Espace Killy Area lift pass
• All meals including lunch
• All drinks including alcohol
• Free all day ski and Snowboard lessons for all abilities - beginner through to advanced
• Flights, transfers & accommodation
• Ski in ski out
• All rooms en suite
• Ski school meeting point in the building
• In house ski hire
• Heated indoor swimming pool
• Steam room
• Sun terrace
• Great views
• Cardio and weights room
• Evening entertainment and parties
• Health Spa (extra charge)
• Have lunch at Club Med Tignes Val Claret
• Ski and Snowboard lessons for all abilities - beginner through to advanced
• Skiing from 12 years & snowboarding from 12 years
Food & Drink:
• All meals and snacks
• Drinks at the bars & in the restaurants wine beer soft drinks (certain exclusions apply)
5Ψ Luxury Space:
Discover Le Refuge, the new 5Ψ Luxury Space within the Val d'Isère 4Ψ Resort:
Indulge in a brand new exclusive experience in the 5Ψ Luxury Space of our resort, ideally designed for guests looking for an unparalleled quality of service, luxury and comfort.
Make the most of one of the 25 mountain facing Luxury Suites located in this private wing of the resort. These Suites have the perfect balance between contemporary design and Savoyard charm, with tasteful furniture and a large balcony. The 5Ψ Luxury Space offers 19 Suites and 6 Family Suites.
• Dedicated hot tub & ski & boot room
• Free champagne from 6 pm at the 5 Trident Luxury Space Bar
• Luxury accommodation comprising Family Suites with balcony
• Exclusive concierge service with priority booking at The Chalet du Charve specialty restaurant
• Free breakfast room service and fully stocked mini fridge
• Premium WiFi access, Nespresso machine and tea kit, Cinq Mondes toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
• Priority housekeeping, twice daily turn down and much more
• Unlimited access to the activities and services at the 4Ψ Resort
Club Med Val d'Isere blends in seamlessly with the architecture of the Val d'Isère, a resort famous for its lovely alpine-style chalets. Yet it is a modern complex, with a warm wood facade offering 275 rooms.
Club rooms - Comfortable and elegant rooms decorated with tastefully delicate color.
Deluxe: Spacious - A spacious Deluxe Room offering generous comfort in an elegant atmosphere, with a lounge area.
5-Trident Luxury Space Suite - Located in a newly build and private wing of the hotel. This wing includes 42 m² (450 ft²) luxury south-facing Suites and 63 m² (675 ft²) Family Suites: hall, parents' suite with bathroom, separate children's room and shower room, lounge for relaxing together and large dressing room.
The suites have a contemporary design in the local spirit, with contemporary furniture and elegant colors, a flat screen TV and a 7.5 m² (80 ft²) balcony. The suites in this area are without a doubt the best suites in the house.
Delicious, creative cuisine and impeccable table art. Our chefs pull out all the stops to ensure you have great entertainment and a fabulous array of dishes at the buffet.
The Bellevarde - This spacious restaurant with a bright, contemporary touch, has wonderful views of the mountains, a perfect setting to linger over meals with family and friends.
The Chalet du Charvet - Le Chalet du Charvet specialises in Savoyard dishes such as fondue and pierrade. Come evening, the ambience is just right for romantic dinners or a quiet evening with friends and family. Relax and let our waiters take care of you, all you have to do is book your table, at Reception.
• Have lunch at Club Med Tignes Val Claret
Available all day and evening (during bar opening hours) in all the bars in the Resort.
Main bar - This bright and colorful bar is in the center of the Club Med Val d'Isère, opposite the Reception and theater. Open all day and evening, it’s the perfect place for a warming drink or snack before hitting the slopes of this famous ski resort.
Drinks included (served by the glass and in the bars only):
Water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with and without alcohol, local and / or international spirits, wines. Sweet and savory snacks
Drinks not included:
Champagne, VSOP and XO spirits, bottled and canned drinks (available in certain Resorts from vending machines and / or the Club Med boutique®), certain super-premium brands and bottled wines proposed à la carte in some of our restaurants and bars.↓ View more...
Area adult: £220
Area child: £180
Area teenager: £180
Geneva - 2hrs 45mins
Grenoble - 2hrs 15mins
Chambery - 1hr 30mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.
|1850m Resort Height||90 Lifts||61 Beginner Pistes|
|3550m Highest Lift||2 Snowpark||46 Intermediate Pistes|
|10km Longest Piste||300km KM of Piste||25 Advanced Pistes|
Finding alternative dates