The Schladmingerhof is located in the quieter outskirts of Schladming. It’s around 15-20 minutes’ flat walk to the resort centre and Planai gondola, or, you can jump on a ski bus just outside the hotel.
This is a great example of a typical Austrian 3* hotel, with bright and airy rooms, warm colours and wood panelling throughout. It’s a perfect choice for either couples or families, and ideal for groups with its large, spacious dining area.
In the evenings, you’ll experience traditional, alpine-style three-course dining. Then unwind in the friendly hotel bar and lounge area, or relax in the hotel's sauna.
For a little extra comfort, make the most of the hotel’s ski room - store your boots overnight on the heated racks and you’ll certainly see the benefit each morning.
Possibly one of Austria's most underrated ski areas, Schladming lies within the beautiful Dachstein Mountain region, in the southern Austrian province of Styria. Four linked mountains provide the main ski area which includes 123km of piste. Plus, the wider Schladming Dachstein region also encompasses a number of smaller areas, including the Dachstein Glacier - so whatever the weather is up to, you've always got glacial snow security.
• 20-25 minute flat walk or 10-minute bus to the resort centre.
• Night bus available to resort centre (payable locally).
• 15-20 minute flat walk to the Planai gondola.
• 2 minute walk to the nearest ski bus stop.
Features of Hotel Schladmingerhof, Schladming
• Free WiFi • Bar • Lounge • Sauna • Lift to all Floors • Ski Room • Heated Boot Rack • Flatscreen TV • Telephone • Hairdryer • Safe
Accommodation in Hotel Schladmingerhof, Schladming
All rooms have flatscreen TV with UK channels, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
• Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC.
• Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals in Hotel Schladmingerhof, Schladming
• Continental buffet breakfast.
• 3-course evening meal with salad buffet.
Please note, many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Schladming
Lift pass prices
Innsbruck - 2hrs 30mins
Salzburg - 1hr 45mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.