CHILDCAREFAMILY FRIENDLYSAUNASPAINDOOR POOLRESTAURANTBARWIFIGYMFREE MINI BUS TO SLOPESSINGLE ROOMEN SUITE ROOMSFAMILY ROOMSSTEAM ROOMINFRARED CABINFREE KIDS CLUBAll INCLUSIVE
Owned by the Schwabl family for three generations, this gem of a hotel offers personal service and goes that little bit further to ensure you have a memorable stay. Set on the edge of the village with complementary shuttle service to and from the lifts every day. The spa facilities round off a day on the slopes nicely with well trained and experienced staff providing luxurious treatments. The wide selection of cuisine comes highly recommended where care and attention are noticed by previous guests.
Features of Hotel Sonne, Saalbach
• WiFi • 1000m to town centre • 1000m to ski slopes • Free hotel shuttle to slopes • All inclusive • All bedrooms en suite • All bedrooms have balcony • Free childcare (please call for details) • Single rooms (please call for details) • Indoor swimming pool • Gym • Steam room • Spa • Infrared cabin • Relaxation room • Restaurant • Bar • Two lounges • Family rooms • Kids' playroom and teens' room • Early dinner and kids' menu • Sun terrace • Panoramic roof terrace
Families will be very pleased with the Hotel Sonne. There's free child supervision for kids' aged between 2 and 12, from 9 am to 1 pm and from 4 to 7 pm from Sunday through to Friday each week. The hotel does early dinners to keep the little ones happy, and there's also a special children's menu (it even goes up to 14 year olds). There's a bright and cheerful playroom for the youngsters, and the teens are taken care of too thanks to the Teens' room. It's a very family-friendly place.
Accommodation in Hotel Sonne, Saalbach
Hotel Sonne - 67 Bedrooms
• All rooms have balcony, free WiFi, flat screen TV with Sky, hairdryer and safe
Austrian twins come as standard (sleeps 2 to 3)
Larger as superior, both with bath or shower (sleeps 2 to 4)
Single rooms are available on request
Meals in Hotel Sonne, Saalbach
The Hotel Sonne does a great all-inclusive board option. This means there's a hot and cold buffet breakfast, but late sleeper's can still have that all-important first meal, just á la carte courtesy of the Late Sleepers' breakfast. A hot and cold lunch buffet features salad, soups, cakes and pastries. The dinner is five courses, with a choice for all of the dishes.
There's a weekly gala dinner as well as Farmer's and Italian buffets. And of course, unlimited drinks are included with international beers, wines and spirits all on the menu. You'll never go hungry (or thirsty) around here!
• All inclusive
• Free drinks from 8 am to midnight
• Breakfast - Hot and cold buffet breakfast
• Lunch - Lunch buffet
• Dinner - 5 course evening meal with choice of main dish
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements:
• Gluten Free • Vegans • Vegetarians
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Saalbach
Lift pass prices
Innsbruck - 2hrs
Salzburg - 1hr 30mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.