SAUNASPARESTAURANTBARLIFTWIFIGYMCLOSE TO TOWNSTEAM ROOM
Hotel Rauscher & Paracelsus
The Hotel Rauscher and Paracelsus is a small and friendly, family-run hotel owned by the Köstinger family for the past 85 years – so there’s plenty of pride and history that runs throughout.
The hotel has its rooms spread across 2 inter-connected buildings. The rooms are really nicely finished and have a modern feel to them.
If you like a bit of pampering you’re in luck too. The Finnish sauna here is one of the biggest we’ve seen in a hotel and the rest of the wellness facilities are top quality. Plus you can always book in for some extra beauty treatments or massages.
Food is always important after a day skiing and at the Rauscher and Paracelsus you can indulge in a superb selection of local delicacies. Plus for added value you'll get a glass of wine, beer or soft drink included with your evening meals.
Location: • Central position. • Ski bus stop almost outside. • 10-15 minutes' walk to ski lift.
Features of Hotel Rauscher & Paracelsus, Bad Hofgastein
• Free WiFi • Bar & Lounge • Restaurant • Spa • Sauna • Steam Room • Infared Cabin • Large Relaxation Area • Small Fitness Room • Lifts to all Floors • Flatscreen cable TV
Accommodation in Hotel Rauscher & Paracelsus, Bad Hofgastein
All bedrooms have a flatscreen cable TV, free WiFi and hairdryer.
• Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
• Single Room - sleeps 1-2 (max 1 adult): Single bed, extra sofa bed, private shower and WC.
• Single Room - sleeps 1-2 (max 1 adult): Single bed, extra sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals in Hotel Rauscher & Paracelsus, Bad Hofgastein
• Hot and cold buffet breakfast.
• 3-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet.
• Weekly dessert buffet.
• Christmas gala dinners included.
• 5-course New Year's Eve gala dinners included starting at 6pm.
• Optional upgrade to special 7 course New Year's Eve gala dinner starting at 8pm.
• One glass of beer, house wine or soft drink with evening meals.
Please note, many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Bad Hofgastein
Lift pass prices
Innsbruck - 2hrs 30mins
Salzburg - 1 hr 10mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.