A classic alpine hotel which has been welcoming guests for over 100 years. In a great location, just 200m from the Cassana ski lift and 300m from the centre of resort with free ski bus stop outside. This historic hotel was Livigno’s first hotel opened in 1912; it is situated on the Piazza Mottini 1887, and is still owned and run by the Mottini family. The hotel is well known for its warm hospitality and staff will ensure you have a fantastic ski holiday.
Lying close to the Swiss border, this snow sure resort boasts an extensive, modern ski area whilst retaining the traditional character of its original three villages. Granted duty free status in Napoleonic times, today's flourishing resort offers a wealth of winter entertainment and fantastic shopping. The bustling traffic-free centre offers good value stores and designer boutiques alongside a variety of vibrant cafes. Rustic bars and good restaurants provide après ski options. Husky sledding, snowshoe walking and horse riding are just some of the non-ski activities available, the impressive Aquagranda Spa centre and local creamery are well worth a visit.
Features of Hotel Livigno, Livigno
• Free WiFi • Lounge • Bar • Wellness Centre • Sauna • Steam Room • Restaurant • Hairdryer • Safe • Minibar • TV • Telephone
Accommodation in Hotel Livigno, Livigno
• No. of rooms: 19
• No. of floors: 3
• All rooms have shower, hairdryer, safe, minibar, telephone, and TV.
• Superior rooms with bath and balcony are available at a supplement.
• Extra beds will be sofa beds.
• Bedroom facilities: - Cable or satellite programmes - Hairdryer - Minibar or fridge - Room safe - Telephone
Meals in Hotel Livigno, Livigno
• Buffet breakfast. Breakfast Service: Buffet
• 3 course evening meal with choice and salad buffet. Dinner service: Waiter