Perfectly located in the heart of the old village of Val d’Isère and close to the Solaise lift, the recently refurbished Hotel Ormelune is a delight for the senses. Decorated in an imaginative and contemporary style, you’ll be welcomed by the friendly staff as well as numerous brightly-coloured cows and sheep! The hotel is named after the beautiful Ormelune peak, close to Val d’Isère on the French/Italian border. The lounge and bar area are a popular place to enjoy a drink in the evening, with plenty of games on hand for children and the sauna and hammam provide much-needed relaxation at the end of the day.
Features of Hotel Ormelune, Val d'Isere
• Location: Superbly located in the centre of the old village, only 100m from the edge of the Solaise and Bellevarde pistes and the Solaise lift. • Restaurant • Lounge/bar with large fireplace • Sauna and Turkish bath • Fitness room • Massage (pay locally) • Garage (€105 per week) • Lift • Bar • Lounge • Sauna • Restaurant • WiFi • Fitness room
Accommodation in Hotel Ormelune, Val d'Isere
• Twin bedrooms are modern, bright and comfortable with a shower and village view. • All rooms have TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe and Wi-Fi. • Rooms with a bath are available at a supplement on request.
• Larger twin rooms with a south facing balcony can take an extra bed for a child. • Family suites have a double bedroom, living room and cabin with bunk beds for 2 children up to 12 yrs and are on request.
• Cable or satellite programmes • Hairdryer • Room safe • Telephone • Wireless internet
Meals in Hotel Ormelune, Val d'Isere
• Buffet breakfast and three course evening meal with a choice. • Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Val d'Isere
Lift pass prices
Area adult: £220
Area child: £180
Area teenager: £180
Geneva - 2hrs 45mins
Grenoble - 2hrs 15mins
Chambery - 1hr 30mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.