CHILDCARECRECHEFAMILY FRIENDLYTVSAUNASTEAM ROOM/BATHHOT TUBBALCONYINDOOR POOLBARWIFIINTERCONNECTING ROOMSEN SUITE ROOMS
Chalet Hotel Le Savoie
Chalet Hotel Le Savoie is a very special addition to our Chalet Hotel collection as it's our first "Platinum" property. It's in an extremely convenient location on Val d’Isère’s central main street. From here it is just a short walk to your choice of the Solaise Express lift for the Solaise / Le Fornet side of the ski area, or the Olympique gondola if you want to ski across towards Tignes.
Sweeping stairs lead you from street level to the welcoming reception area and lounge on the first floor, opening into the attractive open-plan restaurant and bar. The smart interiors combine the warmth and traditional feel of wood, local stone and fine fabrics with stylish and sophisticated modern touches, for an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Down on the ground floor, the exclusive in-house ski-hire outlet provides a helpfully convenient service, whilst the extensive spa area, with its exotic blue and silver decorative motifs, inspires feelings of complete comfort and relaxation after a day on the mountain.
A good breakfast will set you up perfectly for skiing, and our afternoon tea buffet will be ready to welcome you back ‘home’ each day. Evening meals here are served at your convenience between 7.30 and 9.30pm, including Le Savoie’s slightly wider than normal choice of menu.
Your accommodation choices include Classique Rooms or slightly larger Deluxe Rooms, two-roomed Suites, and the unique Penthouse Suite occupying the entire sixth floor. Le Savoie’s clever design enables wonderfully flexible variations however, as with every individual bedroom having its own en suite facilities, most suites can also be booked as separate twin rooms, and some suites and rooms can be combined if so desired, to create self-contained ‘super-suites’ sleeping up to 12 guests.
Features of Chalet Hotel Le Savoie, Val d'Isere
• WiFi • Location - Fantastic location in the centre of Val d’Isère. Main ski-lifts and slopes approx. 3 minutes’ walk (300m). • Childcare (call for details) • Hot tub • Indoor pool • Hot tub • Sauna • Steam room • Attractive restaurant, and residents’ bar with adjacent snug / lounge • Separate lounge area with log fireplace • Spa area with indoor pool, two whirlpools, two saunas & steam room (13 years and over only after 5.30pm) • Beauty treatments and massage available (local charge) • In-house ski rental • Interconnecting rooms
Accommodation in Chalet Hotel Le Savoie, Val d'Isere
Spacious bedrooms and suites, all with en suite bath and separate wc, complimentary bathrobes & slippers, satellite Tv & many with balcony.
• Entrance, stairs to reception, lifts to all floors. Spa area - see the 'Facilities tab for details
• Reception, restaurant, bar and lounge area.
2nd-6th Floor Rooms & Suites: all numbers beginning with a ‘2’ are on 2nd floor / with a ‘3’ are on 3rd floor, etc. Room numbers shown in red also have a balcony.
Deluxe Bedrooms (sleep 2-3) - Larger twin / double / triples with bath / wc, plus single sofa-bed. Rooms: 205, 206, 305, 306, 405, 406, 601A.
Deluxe Mezzanine Bedrooms (sleep 2-4) - Twin / double with bath / wc & mezzanine with small double bed or sofa-bed (suitable for 1 adult or 2 children). Rooms: 502A, 502B, 505, 506.
Savoie Suites (sleep 2-4) - Twin / double bedroom with balcony & separate lounge with double sofa-bed. Bath / wc opens off hallway between the rooms, plus further wc off the lounge area. Rooms: 204, 304, 404, 504.
Solaise Suite (sleeps 2-4) - Twin / double with bath / wc and separate lounge with double sofa-bed and balcony. Room 601.
Flexi Suites - Rooms 202A / B; 302A / B: 402A / B: each pair can connect via an adjoining lounge with double sofa-bed and balcony, to make a suite if so desired for 6 people, with 3 separate sleeping areas / 2 bathrooms. These pairs can then also connect via a private hallway with Rooms 201 / 301 / 401, to create a 4-roomed super-suite for 8.
Room 203 + Suite 204 / 303 + 304 / 403 + 404 / 503 + 504: each pair can be joined via a private hallway to make a 3-roomed suite for 6.
Rooms 502A & 502B can connect via an adjoining lounge with single sofa-bed and balcony, to make a larger suite for up to 8. These rooms can also connect via a private hallway with Room 501, to create a 4-roomed super-suite for up to 10.
Penthouse Suite comprising of Suite 601 & Rooms 601A / 601B which all open off a separate lounge, to make the spacious 180 sq.m. ‘Penthouse Suite’ for up to 9 guests.
• Bedroom facilities • Bathrobes • Cable or satellite programmes • Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
Accessibility - Rooms 304, 404 and 504 are suitable for wheelchair users.
Meals in Chalet Hotel Le Savoie, Val d'Isere
• "Free wine included worth over €100". • Full skiers' buffet breakfast with hot option is included 7 days per week • Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes and savouries • 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner • Dinner is followed by tea / coffee & chocolates. Served at your convenience between 7.30pm and 9.30pm • Complimentary tea & coffee available all day • Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve • Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Val d'Isere
Lift pass prices
Area adult: £220
Area child: £180
Area teenager: £180
Geneva - 2hrs 45mins
Grenoble - 2hrs 15mins
Chambery - 1hr 30mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.