With such close proximity to the slopes, the Hotel Mélèzes offers a convenient and comfortable stay for couples, friends and families in Les Arcs. Enjoy spectacular views over Mont Blanc from the restaurant and relax in the hotel's spa area after a long day skiing. Guests can also take advantage of the free children's clubs for ages 4-17 years.
There is an option to travel to this hotel on Saturdays or Sundays for 7 nights.
Features of Hotel Les Melezes, Les Arcs
• Spa and wellness facilities including whirlpool, sauna and steam room (18 years +) • Fitness and yoga classes (book and pay locally) • Sun terrace with mountain views and sun loungers • Entertainment room • Restaurant with views over Mont Blanc • Massage and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally) • WiFi (Free) • Situated in the centre of Arc 2000 • Slopes are just 100 yards away • 80 m to the ski lifts • Mountain views • Local car parking available (€80 per week) • Laundry services available (book and pay locally) • Games room with billiards table • Heated ski equipment storage room • Bar • Restaurant • Spa • Ski hire shop on site • Safety deposit box • Laundry service • Lounge area • Car parking
Local Fees and Taxes:
Resort tax per person, per day (under 18's Free of charge) paid locally Refundable deposit €100 required upon arrival (credit cards accepted)
• Family Facilities: • Free kid's club for children aged 4-10 years (pre book) • Free teen club from 11-17 years during French school holidays (pre book) • Baby club for children aged 18 months - 3 years (pre book). 8:30am-12pm and/or 1:30pm-5pm. Charge made during French school holidays (21 Dec-3 Jan, 8 Feb - 6 Mar & 4-17 Apr): €120 for six half days or €190 for six full days (five half-day sessions are free outside these dates) • Children's buffet and meals available • Baby cots are available on request (Free) for children under 2 years • Indoor play area • Books, DVDs, board games, puzzles and music available for children • Babysitting services are available (book and pay locally) • Activities for adults and children, programme confirmed locally • Evening entertainment • Children's menu • Cots & linen • Early meals available • Games room • Highchairs in restaurant • Hotel family friendly • Hotel kids club • Baby listening service • Babysitting (day) • Babysitting (evening)
Accommodation in Hotel Les Melezes, Les Arcs
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, safe, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, telephone, bed linen, towels, toiletries and a balcony with mountain views.
• Double Rooms (A2) sleep 2 people • Twin Rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy (on request) • Triple Rooms (B3) have 3 single beds or a double and single bed • Quad Rooms (C4) have 2 twin beds and bunk beds for children up to 15 years old
Rooms with a Sunday departure have the following codes: W2 for twin rooms, X3 for triples and Y4 for quads.
Beds are made up on arrival and daily house keeping is included.
• Availability of a cot • Cable or satellite programmes • Internet connection • Wireless internet • Accessibility
Lift accessible: No Lift serves all floors: Yes Access ramp: No
Meals in Hotel Les Melezes, Les Arcs
• Full board catering • Continental breakfast buffet with additional hot options • Lunch can be taken as a picnic (pre book locally) or a buffet lunch • Apres ski snacks and afternoon tea including cakes and hot drinks • 4 Course buffet evening meals (Free water, wine and fruit juice) • Weekly themed Savoyard evenings • Christmas and New Year gala dinners included • Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
Dress code for restaurants: Casual
Breakfast service: • Continental breakfast buffet with additional hot options • Late express breakfast served between 9.30 - 11 am
Lunch service: • Lunch can be taken as a picnic (pre book locally) or a buffet lunch • Apres ski snacks and afternoon tea including cakes
Dinner service: • 4 Course buffet evening meals • Courses include starter, main, cheese and dessert • Weekly themed Savoyard evenings • Christmas and New Year gala dinners included • Wine and fruit juice are included with dinner
Board basis options available:
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements...
• Gluten Free • Vegans • Vegetarians
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Les Arcs
Lift pass prices
Geneva - 2hrs 45mins
Grenoble - 2hrs 45mins
Chambery - 1hr 30mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.