CHILDCAREKIDS CLUBTVSAUNASTEAM ROOM/BATHHOT TUBBALCONYINDOOR POOLRESTAURANTBARWIFIINTERCONNECTING ROOMSSUN TERRACEEN SUITE ROOMS
Hotel Du Golf
• Superb ski-in, ski-out location in the centre of Arc 1800. • Short walk to the lifts and ski school meeting point. • Deep Nature Spa with relaxation pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room (over 16s only, & local charge). • Three restaurants and two bars, one with regular live music. • Enjoy the views on the roof terrace
A real focal point in Arc 1800, the Hotel du Golf is an ideal choice for any kind of skier. It’s in a ski-in, ski-out location right next to the slopes and close to the shops and bars in resort.
This impressive hotel has large public areas, decorated with local wood and stone to enhance the cosy atmosphere, and contemporary furnishings to add a modern twist. The 246 rooms have all the amenities you need, including a minibar and safe.
Start the day with a buffet breakfast, where you can load up your plate with everything from fruit and pastries to bacon and eggs. Visit the roof terrace to enjoy snacks and views, and at night, meals are taken in the main Le Golf restaurant. There are also two à la carte restaurants for when you want to treat yourself – savour an Italian brasserie meal at Le Petit Zinc, or sample the region’s famous fondue and raclette at Le Mont Blanc.
Done skiing for the day? Go for a dip in the heated indoor pool, or soothe sore muscles with a trip to the Deep Nature Spa, which is home to a sauna and whirlpool, and offers a range of treatments and massages. And after dinner, head to one of the two bars to enjoy a drink by the fireplace, play a game of pool or listen to live jazz music.
Families are well taken care of here, too – there are free kids’ and teens’ clubs available during French school holidays, for children aged 6-17 years, as well as regular entertainment like games, shows and disco nights.
Kids club options (3 - 5 years Free all season. 6 - 10 years & 11 - 17 years French school holidays only)
Location: • ski-in, ski-out • superb central location • 1-minute's walk to the ski school meeting point • 3 minutes' walk to the Chantel 3 lift • 6 minutes' walk to the Les Villards lift
Features of Hotel Du Golf, Les Arcs
• Located at the foot of the nursery slopes • 5 Minute walk to the new aquatic centre • Ski in / ski out access • Lounge & bar area • Live music in the evening • Snacks provided when guests return from skiing • WiFi (paid locally) • Indoor covered car parking (book in advance - paid locally) • Spa with indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room, sauna (entry charges apply - towels provided - 16yrs + only) • Heated ski equipment storage room
• Kids club (3 - 5 years Free all season. 6 - 10 years & 11 - 17 years French school holidays only) • Baby cots are available (on request) • Earlier meal times for children are available (during school holidays from 6.45 pm) • Cots & linen • Play room • Hotel family friendly • Highchairs in restaurant
Accommodation in Hotel Du Golf, Les Arcs
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), mountain views, bath with shower head attachment or shower room, separate WC, satellite / cable TV with English speaking channels, safe, hairdryer, telephone and minibar.
• Twin / Double rooms (A2) sleeps 2 people with north facing views. • Triple rooms (B3) sleeps 3 people with additional single bed and north facing views. • Triple rooms (C3) sleeps 2 - 3 people with additional sofa bed and south facing views.
Sofa bed in C3 room is suitable for a child aged up to 10 years.
A2 & C3 rooms will fit a baby cot with 2 adults sharing. B3 does not have the space to fit a baby cot.
Adjacent rooms can be requested if they are the same type.
• Availability of a cot • Cable or satellite programmes • Hairdryer • Minibar or fridge • Wireless internet
Meals in Hotel Du Golf, Les Arcs
• Buffet breakfast with hot and cold options • Buffet evening meals with wine included • One Savoyard meal each week at the Mont Blanc restaurant (pre-book in resort) • Option to dine in 'Le Petit Zinc' à la carte restaurant • Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request) • Earlier meal times for children are available during school holidays from 6.45pm
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements:
• Gluten Free • Vegans • Vegetarians
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Les Arcs
Lift pass prices
Geneva - 2hrs 45mins
Grenoble - 2hrs 45mins
Chambery - 1hr 30mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.