These centrally located apartments provide spacious and modern accommodation with great access to the lifts and pistes, and it is possible to ski virtually to and from the door. The ideal choice for people wanting great value in the world's biggest ski area, the Three Valley's.
La Tania is a great family resort and a good-value base for skiing in the Three Valleys. With a perfect location between Courchevel and Méribel, there’s easy access to both resorts. It’s truly ski-in, ski-out, with snow cannons ensuring that the runs back to resort are kept in good condition throughout the season. There are some good-value bars and restaurants at the foot of the piste where you can enjoy a nice lunch or a quiet evening, along with a deli, bakery and supermarket for everything you might need.
• Ski virtually to and from the door.
• Central location.
• 2-minute walk to ski school meeting point.
Features of Christiania Apartments, La Tania
• spacious Modern Apartments • Kitchenette • Hot Plates • Fridge • Microwave • Dishwasher • Bathroom with Separate WC • South Facing Balcony • WiFi access in Reception (extra charge) • Ski Lockers • Infant/baby extras available, at a supplement of €32 per unit per week, includes folding bed, high chair, changing mat and pushchair • Lift • 44 apartments
Accommodation in Christiania Apartments, La Tania
All have kitchenette with hot plates, fridge, microwave and dishwasher, bathroom, separate WC, TV, WiFi (extra charge) and south facing balcony. Bed linen including duvets, towels, end-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) and local taxes included.
• Type D Apartment (35m²) - sleeps 1-5: Twin bedroom, living area with 2 sofa beds and pull-out bed.
• Type F Apartment (46m²) - sleeps 1-7: Double bedroom, alcove with bunk beds, living area with two sofa beds and one pull out bed.