CHILDCAREKIDS CLUBFAMILY FRIENDLYSAUNAOUTDOOR POOLBARWIFIGYMSKI AND BOOT ROOMSKI IN SKI OUTINTERCONNECTING ROOMSSUN TERRACEEN SUITE ROOMSCLOSE TO TOWNGREAT LOCATIONCLOSE TO SKI LIFTSTEAM ROOM
La Folie Douce Hotel
One of the biggest names in après ski has decided to push the boundaries and open a hotel! Reinventing the Savoy Palace from the inside out, the Folie Douce Hotel will bring it's eclectic mix of hospitality and entertainment to a permanent position in Chamonix. Hitting the slopes couldn't be easier, the Savoy lift is less than a minutes walk away (giving access to the Brévant and Flégère ski area) and the ski-in/ski-out access means reaching both slopes and resort centre are just moments away.
Bar Janssen offers a laid back vibe with an extensive cocktail menu, there's also a children's club (pay locally 4 to 12 years) which includes everything from ski tuition, movie nights and mountain excursions. Primarily offered on a bed & breakfast basis, there's opportunity to explore Chamonix by night and enjoy the fabulous range of restaurants on offer. Alternatively, half-board meals are available to pre-book and can be taken in La Petite Cuisine, offering a mixed menu of Savoyard and Italian food. There are two additional restaurants on site, La Fruitiere is a traditional french gourmet restaurant or Le Kiosque which offers quick and delicious street food (both pay locally).
What about the world famous après we hear you say? No less than the best with après daily from 5-8 pm at the After Mountain Party Bar. DJs, dancers, singers and musicians are all on the menu and we are sure this Folie flagship will not disappoint!
If you need a break from the party, take advantage of the large spa with sauna and steam room plus the outdoor pool with fabulous views across to Mont Blanc- Yoga classes are also available for the ultimate mind and body detox.
Features of La Folie Douce Hotel, Chamonix
• 2 Minute walk to the ski lifts and ski school meeting point • Ski in / ski out access • Bar with TV • Lounge area • Coffee house and snack bar • Spa and wellness facilities including outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room • Fitness room • Yoga classes (book and pay locally) • Relaxation room • Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally) • Entertainment and games room • Heated ski equipment storage room with lockers and boot warmers • Après ski live music from 5 - 8 pm daily • WiFi (Free) • Sun terrace with mountain views • Ski shop on site • 5 Minute walk to centre of Chamonix • Ironing service available (book and pay locally) • Wake up service • Gift shop • Lift • Shuttle services (book and pay locally) • Private car parking (€20 per day - pre book and pay locally)
Local Fees and Taxes
Resort tax per person, per day (under 18's Free of charge) paid locally Family Facilities:
• Baby cots are available on request (Free) for children between 0 - 1 years • Evening children's club is also available from 8 - 10 pm (€20 - pre book) • Children's meals are available in the restaurant • Babysitting services are available (book and pay locally) • Holiday Program Winter 19/20 (Christmas & February 2020 Holidays) Open between 8 am - 5 pm with lunch included. Activities include arts and crafts, dancing, yoga, climbing and games in the snow. 2 evenings: Friday - Saturday (cinema & pizza night). €225 for 6 days (request at time of booking)
Accommodation in La Folie Douce Hotel, Chamonix
La Folie Douce Hotel - 248 bedrooms
Rooms in the Folie Douce Hotel are split between 3* Access rooms and 4* Premium rooms.
Access rooms are compact (18m2) and simply furnished. Each have shower rooms with WC and satellite TV
Twin / double bedrooms (please request) can sleep 1-2
Quad rooms are are the same size with 3 bunk beds and a sofa pull out bed to sleep 3-4
Premium rooms include spa access and have additional facilities including a telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge and hairdryer. The design and furnishings have an extra level of Folie pizzazz.
Twin / double bedrooms (please request -18m2) can sleep 1 to 2
Superior bedrooms (26m2 ) can sleep 2-3 with a convertible sofa bed
Family rooms (28m2 ) have twin or double bedroom (please request) with bunk beds in the entrance suitable for children up to 11 years
• Availability of a cot • Bathrobes • Cable or satellite programmes • Family rooms (sleeps 4+) • Hairdryer • Room safe • Tea or coffee making facilities • Telephone • Wireless internet
Please Note - Spa is free for guests staying in premium / superior rooms or approximately €9 per adult / €5 per child per day for access / standard rooms.
Meals in La Folie Douce Hotel, Chamonix
La Folie Douce Hotel is available both as a bed & breakfast or half board (please call for details)
• Continental buffet with cooked options
• 3 courses with choice of each course taken at La Petite Cuisine • Half-board meals can also be taken in La Fruitiere or La Mayen restaurants for a supplement (please book locally) • Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (on half board)
This property caters for:
• Gluten free • Vegans • Vegetarians
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Chamonix
Lift pass prices
Geneva - 1hr 15mins
Grenoble - 2hrs 15mins
Chambery - 1hr 45mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.