FAMILY FRIENDLYTVSAUNASTEAM ROOM/BATHHOT TUBBALCONYINDOOR POOLWIFIDISHWASHERKITCHENETTESKI IN SKI OUTCLOSE TO TOWN
"The L'Amara Residence in Avoriaz offers some of the most luxurious self catered apartments in the resort with fantastic facilities & a ski in ski out location."
We are delighted to feature this brand new complex of luxury apartments which form its own village complex area affording a virtually ski-in / ski-out environment and includes a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness room, which are free to guests as well as an incredible new Spa with massages and beauty treatment area.
Features of L'Amara Apartments, Avoriaz
• Ski in ski out • 500m to resort centre • At the entrance to Avoriaz • 500m to the Aquariaz leisure centre • WiFi • Swimming pool and fitness room (free), spa with 3 saunas, 2 steam rooms & hot tub • Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally) • Kitchenette • Dishwasher • Tv
Accommodation in L'Amara Apartments, Avoriaz
All apartments have a bathroom, wc, balcony or terrace, fully fitted kitchen with hob, microwave / grill oven, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker, CD player, Tv and free Wi-Fi.
Type C apartments - sleep 2-4: living area with a double sofa bed. Twin bedroom.
Type E apartments - sleep 2-6: living area with a double sofa bed. Twin bedroom. One double bedroom.
Type E1 apartments sleep 2-6: as per Type E but slightly larger.
Type G apartments - sleep 2-8: living area with a double sofa bed. One double bedroom and two twin bedrooms or three twin bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 shower rooms. Most apartments are duplex.
Type G1 apartments sleep 2-8: living area with a double sofa bed. One double bedroom and two twin bedrooms. 1 bathroom and 2 shower rooms. Most apartments are duplex and are more spacious than type G.
• Included - Bed linen, towels, beds made up on arrival, end of stay cleaning (except kitchen and washing up!) and local taxes.
• Local Expenses - Refundable deposit of up to €500
Meals in L'Amara Apartments, Avoriaz
Apartments - Self catering
• Pre-bookable half board option with buffet breakfast and 3 course evening meals
• Shops and restaurants near by
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Avoriaz
Lift pass prices
Geneva - 1hr 30mins
Grenoble - 2hrs 45mins
Chambery - 2hr 15mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.