POOL TABLETVDVD PLAYERSAUNAINDOOR POOLGAMES ROOMRESTAURANTBARWIFICAR PARKGYMHAIRDRYERHEALTH SPAWHIRLPOOLTABLE TENNISSTEAM ROOMINFRARED CABIN
Originally formed as a mill in the 19th century, the Hotel Neuhaus has come a long way since its humble beginnings. Centrally located in the pedestrian area of Saalbach, this family-run hotel has a lovely selection of spa facilities including an indoor pool, saunas, steam room, sanarium and fitness room.
You can expect an excellent range of culinary dishes, from specialities of the Pinzgau region to traditional Austrian offerings. For those with lots of energy, there's the option to grab some late night drinks and a dance at the Saalbach tavern to round off the evening.
Part of Salzburgerland’s Skicircus, Saalbach is renowned for its excellent range of pistes and efficient lift system connecting it to Hinterglemm, Leogang and now Fieberbrunn - creating one of the world's largest ski areas, via the new TirolS gondola, which extends the overall terrain to over 270km. And as of winter 2019 skiers can also access Zell am See the connection from Viehhofen meaning the extended super area pass covers over 400km of piste.
Features of Das Neuhaus, Saalbach
• 2 minute walk to the ski lift. • 1 minute walk to the resort centre. • Free WiFi • Bar with Comfortable Lounge Area • Regular Live Music • Nightclub • Indoor Pool • 1,500m² wellness area • Sauna • Steam Room • Infrared Cabin • Sanarium • Bio-Sauna • Whirlpool • Adult-Only Relaxation Area with Day Beds, Library, Juice & Tea Bar • Spa Treatments & Massage Available for Extra Charge • Panoramic Fitness Room • Games Room with Table Tennis • Underground Parking with 2 Tesla Charging Stations
Accommodation in Das Neuhaus, Saalbach
All rooms have a cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, minibar, safe and bathrobes.
• Standard twin room (23m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
• Comfort twin room (25m²) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
• Junior suite (28-30m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
• Deluxe junior suite (33-35m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Box spring beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
• Deluxe twin room (26-28m²) - sleeps 2-3: Box spring beds, private shower and WC.
• NEU deluxe twin room (32m²) - sleeps 2-3: Box spring beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Please note: Rooms with a balcony can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals in Das Neuhaus, Saalbach
• Welcome drink.
• Hot and cold buffet breakfast.
• Sweet and savoury après snacks (3.30pm-5pm).
• 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet.
• Weekly gala dinner.
• New Year's Eve gala dinner included.
• Separate children's menu for under 12s.
Please note, many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Saalbach
Lift pass prices
Innsbruck - 2hrs
Salzburg - 1hr 30mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.