BARWIFIGYMSKI AND BOOT ROOMCLOSE TO SLOPESCLOSE TO TOWNSATELLITE TV
Lovingly decorated and full of personal touches, Hotel Salzburgerhof epitomises Austrian charm. It’s run by a daughter and her parents, who will take care of everything you need during your stay and happily accommodate any queries you have.
You’ll be right by the slopes and just a short walk from the centre of Rauris so you can easily pop to the shops and you’re never far from the mountains. In the mornings, you’ll be spoilt for choice by the homemade hot and cold offerings at breakfast. And for dinner you’ll get a three course evening meal with a choice of main course.
After a day on the slopes, head to Zum Pflandl, the hotel’s cosy ‘Bierstube’, a traditional beer pub where you can unwind with an ice cold Austrian beer in hand.
The quiet village, gentle slopes and easy transfer make Rauris a great option for first-time skiers, or those looking to avoid busier resorts. It sits alongside some of Austria’s highest mountains, between the Gastein Valley and Zell am See.
• 2 minute walk to the resort centre.
• 3 minute walk to ski school and nursery slopes.
• Less than a minute walk to ski bus stop.
• 4 minute walk to nearest supermarket.
• 3 minute walk to nearest ski lift, Rauriser Hochalmbahnen.
Features of Hotel Salzburgerhof, Rauris
• Free WiFi • Hotel Bar • Beer Pub • Ski Room • Free Access to the Fitness Room • Satellite TV • Towels & Linen • Room Cleaning • Cots Available to Hire FOC on Request
Accommodation in Hotel Salzburgerhof, Rauris
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV. Towels, linen and room cleaning included. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request (subject to availability).
• Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
• Twin room – sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults) : Austrian twin beds, single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
• Single room - sleeps 1: single bed, private shower and WC.
• Twin room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, bunk beds or double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head-to-head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals in Hotel Salzburgerhof, Rauris
• Breakfast - Homemade hot and cold offerings.
• Dinner - Three course evening meal with a choice of main course.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Rauris
Lift pass prices
Area adult: £165
Area child: £80
Area senior: £125
Innsbruck - 2hrs 20mins
Salzburg - 1hr 10mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.