The Pension Franzl has an ideal location in the resort, with the centre, ski lifts and all the amenities just a few minutes' walk away. From the moment you step through the door, you'll be made to feel at home - and the inviting atmosphere keeps customers going back year after year.
A picturesque resort in the Wildschönau valley, Niederau has wide nursery slopes and the excellent 1st Wildschönau Ski School, making it perfect for both families and beginners.
• 2 minute walk to the resort centre.
• 4 minute walk to the ski lifts and ski school meeting point.
• 2 minute walk to ski bus stop.
Features of Pension Franzl, Niederau
Accommodation in Pension Franzl, Niederau
• Twin room (shared facilities) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC (private but in hallway).
• Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
• Triple room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals in Pension Franzl, Niederau
• Basic but filling buffet breakfast of meats, cheeses, eggs, bread and cereals.
• Optional upgrade to half board with evening meals taken at the nearby Hotel Austria.
Please note, many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.