The luxury Spa Hotel Jagdhof is one of the elite hotels within the Relais and Châteaux Association, and offers the best of everything. You can sample fine wines and enjoy fine dining. The facilities are superb and, though this is a sizeable hotel, the atmosphere is intimate. Stylishly decorated to the highest of Tyrolean standards, the hotel's hospitality aims to meet your every need. It's the perfect place to relax and unwind, and to enjoy the most excellent of Alpine ski holidays.
Neustift is a pretty, traditional village situated just off the Brenner Pass in the famous Stubai Valley, one of Tyrol’s most scenic locations. There are four main ski areas within the valley, including the mighty Stubai Glacier, accessed in about 45 minutes by ski bus and cable car, giving you guaranteed snow. With a total of 130km of piste, much of it glacial or high altitude, this is a great area for all levels of skier and boarder. The resort also boasts a superb ski school and childcare facilities, making it a perfect choice for families too.
• 5 minute walk to the village centre.
• 15-20 minute bus ride to the main ski area.
• Shuttle bus to the Glacier - 3 times in the morning and afternoon.
• 25 minute drive to Innsbruck city.
Features of Hotel Jagdhof, Neustift
• Free WiFi • Lounge with Open Fire • Bar • 3000m² jSPA • Indoor & Outdoor Heated Pools • 20 Varieties of Baths, Steam Baths & Saunas • Quiet Zone with Waterbeds • Vitality Whirlpool with Underwater Music • Outdoor Whirlpool • jOYFUL Wellbeing Area with Extensive Range of Spa & Beauty Treatments Available for Extra Charge • Complimentary Fruit Juice, Tea and Soda in the Spa • Games Room with TV, Wii, Playstation 3 and Darts • Free Jagdhof Kids' Club with Lunch Included, for Kids from 4 Years (Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm & 4pm-9pm) • Babysitting Available for Extra Charge • Children's Playroom with Toys • Daily Activity Programme • Lift up to Third Floor • Satellite TV • DVD Player • Hairdryer • Safe • Minibar • Bathrobes & Slippers • Balcony
Accommodation in Hotel Jagdhof, Neustift
All rooms have a satellite TV, DVD player, hairdryer, safe, minibar, bathrobes, slippers and balcony.
• Small twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, bath, WC and small balcony.
• Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
• Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals in Hotel Jagdhof, Neustift
• Welcome drink.
• Expansive hot and cold buffet breakfast.
• Afternoon cake buffet.
• 5-course evening meals with a choice of all courses and daily salad and cheese buffets.
• Weekly starter and dessert buffets.
• Weekly gala evening.
Please note, many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Neustift
Lift pass prices
Innsbruck - 30mins
Salzburg - 2hrs
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.