The Ramsauerhof is a family-run hotel with a warm and friendly atmosphere, located in the village of Ramsau. You'll find a selection of facilities such as the indoor swimming pool and sauna to help you relax after a day on the slopes.
The beautiful Ziller Valley is home to a number of ski areas totalling 508km of piste, all on one lift pass. Just beyond the end of the valley you have the Hintertux Glacier with 86km of piste. In the Ziller Valley itself the main ski areas are Hochzillertal/Hochfügen with 155km of piste, Zell am Ziller/Gerlos with 160km of piste and Mayrhofen/Finkenberg with 157km of piste. As well as the resorts of Mayrhofen and Finkenberg, we also offer accommodation in other villages within the Mayrhofen/Ziller Valley ski areas.
• 5 minute walk to the centre of Ramsau.
• 10 minute walk to the centre of Hippach.
• Ski bus stops outside.
• 15 minute walk to the ski lift (one-man chairlift to small Gerlosstein ski area).
Features of Hotel Ramsauerhof, Mayrhofen
• Indoor Pool • Sauna • Infrared Cabin • Non-Smoking Dining Room • Lift to all Floors • Torchlit Walk (January & March) • WiFi Available for Extra Charge • Cable TV • Hairdryer • Safe • Non-Smoking Bedrooms
Accommodation in Hotel Ramsauerhof, Mayrhofen
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe and cable TV, and are non-smoking.
• Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
• Twin room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note, if travelling with infants, please bring your own cots and highchairs as the hotel is unable to provide these.
Meals in Hotel Ramsauerhof, Mayrhofen
• Buffet breakfast.
• 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.