TVSAUNASPAINDOOR POOLRESTAURANTBARWIFIFIRE PLACEFREE MINI BUS TO SLOPESSUN TERRACEWHIRLPOOLGREAT FOODSTEAM ROOM
Hotel Tennerhof & Spa
Seamless service, fine dining and the ultimate in luxury - Ian Fleming has written many of his books in this famous hotel - there's plenty of reasons to stay at the Hotel Tennerhof, Kitzbühel's first 5* hotel.
The Tennerhof is a member of Relais and Châteaux, an association of the world’s finest hoteliers, chefs and restaurateurs that set the standard for excellence in hospitality, so you know this is going to be something a little bit special before you've even stepped through the door. The team are here to make your stay as comfortable and easy as possible, working hard in the background to fulfil your requests before you even knew you wanted them.
The design of the hotel is impeccable - really stylish, with a huge nod back to classic Tyrolean arcitecture, and all the comforts you'd expect from a top quality modern hotel. The rooms are very generous in size, each individually decorated with antique furnishing and so elegant that you might not want to leave. But make sure you do - Kitzbühel's incredible skiing is waiting for you. On top of all that, the excellent Spa de Charme, member of the Leading Spa Resorts, with sauna, steam bath and whirlpool along with indoor pool are free for you to relax in after a day out on the mountain.
You have the choice between bed and breakfast or half board at the Tennerhof. If you stick with B&B then you've got a wealth of restaurants in town to choose from - however, we highly recommend that you eat at least once at Kupferstube - the hotel's three toque (similar to Michelin Stars), Gault Millau-awarded restaurant. Chef Stefan Lenz uses only fresh, natural ingredients fused perfectly to create a dining experience that shouldn't be missed.
The Tennerhof has excellent panoramic views over Kitzbühel from its elevated location. It'll take about 15 minutes' walk to reach Kitzbühel's lively centre, with its bars and restaurants, and a little longer on the way back. Getting down to the slopes is simple though - it's less than 10 minutes on foot to the gondola up the Kitzbüheler Horn and around 20 to the Hahnenkamm - alternatively you can make use of the free shuttle service run by the hotel for quick easy access to the lift you need.
Sandwiched between the Hahnenkamm and Kitzbüheler Horn mountains, Kitzbühel is one of the most cosmopolitan Alpine resorts. An imposing Gothic church and brightly coloured medieval buildings dot the high street - housing traditional hotels, sophisticated shopping, buzzing après and an atmospheric nightlife. Add to that the scenery, a diverse ski area - with 230km of piste - and it’s easy to understand Kitzbühel's popularity. It’s also home to the Hahnenkamm Streif, the Ski World Cup’s most notorious downhill race - which draws crowds of thousands to the biggest annual ski party.
• Quiet location overlooking Kitzbühel.
• 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre.
• 7 minutes' walk to the Hornbahn gondola station.
• 20 minutes' walk to the Hahnenkamm gondola and train station.
• Free shuttle to the Hahnenkamm and Hornbahn gondolas.
Features of Hotel Tennerhof & Spa , Kitzbuhel
• Free WiFi • Indoor Pool • Spa de Charme • Sauna • Whirlpool • Steam Bath • Massage & beauty Treatments Available for Extra Charge • Wine Cellar with Choice of Over 400 Wines • Hotel Bar • Sun Terrace • Kupferstube - Gault Millau-Awarded Restaurant • Turn Down Service • Free Shoe Shine Service • Bathrobes & Slippers • Hairdryer • Safe • Complimentary Minibar (Refilled Daily) • Cable TV • Free Shuttle Bus Service to Ski Lifts
Accommodation in Hotel Tennerhof & Spa , Kitzbuhel
All rooms have bathrobes and slippers, hairdryer, safe, complimentary minibar (refilled daily), cable TV and free WiFi.
• Standard Double Room (20-24m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC.
• Superior Double Room (25-30m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, small sitting area, private bath and WC.
• Junior Suite (35-40m²) - sleeps 2-3 (2 adults and 1 child, or 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, single bed, living area, private bath and WC.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals in Hotel Tennerhof & Spa , Kitzbuhel
• Gourmet buffet breakfast.
• Optional upgrade to half board with 5-course evening meals.
Please note, many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Kitzbuhel
Lift pass prices
Innsbruck - 1hr 5 mins
Salzburg - 1hr 15mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.