TVSAUNABARLIFTWIFIHAIRDRYERDISHWASHERMICROWAVEKITCHENETTESKI AND BOOT ROOMENSUITE ROOMSSUN TERRACEHEATED BOOT WARMERS
Alpenparks Hotel And Apartments Orgler
The Alpenparks Apartments Orgler occupy a fantastic location in the centre of Kaprun, just a couple of minutes’ stroll to the nearest lift.
Each of the 38 apartments is chic, spacious and sophisticated – think light wooden furniture, pops of colour, and modern facilities. Both apartment types have separate bedrooms, so everyone gets a bit of privacy – perfect for groups. They all have a fully equipped kitchenette, complete with dishwasher, so self catering couldn’t be simpler – especially with the supermarket just a snowball’s throw away. If you don’t fancy wasting valuable slope time in the kitchen, you can upgrade to bed and breakfast or half board to get your meals included.
The Orgler has some excellent facilities that often aren’t found in apartment accommodation, like a sauna, bar and sun terrace - not to mention an in-house ski shop.
At the foot of the Kitzsteinhorn glacier, Kaprun has some lovely beginner and intermediate pistes on its lower slopes – as well as a few extreme runs up on the glacier, like the steep and deep Black Mamba. And Zell am See is a short ski bus away, so there’s lots more mileage within reach. Kaprun’s sprawling alpine village has an excellent public pools and spa centre and some lively restaurants and bars on and off the slopes. Don’t miss the Ice Camp, a series of interconnected igloos, complete with ice bar, ice lounge and sun deck.
• 1 minute walk to the resort centre and ski school.
• 3 minute walk to the Maikogel lift and nursery slopes.
• 3 minute walk to the ski bus stop.
• 1 minute walk to the nearest supermarket.
Features of Alpenparks Hotel And Apartments Orgler, Kaprun
• Free WiFi • Sauna • Steam Room • Bar & Lounge • Sun Terrace • In-House Ski Shop • Ski Room • Heated Boot Rack • Laundry Facilities • Lift to all Floors
Accommodation in Alpenparks Hotel And Apartments Orgler, Kaprun
38 apartments. All apartments have a kitchenette with microwave, four hobs, fridge/freezer and dishwasher; flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, safe and tea and coffee making facilities, and are non-smoking. Towels, linen and end-of-stay cleaning are included.
• Type C apartment - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): Bedroom with Austrian twin beds and living area with double sofa bed.
• Type E apartment - sleeps 2-6 (max 5 adults): Two bedrooms with Austrian twin beds, living area with double sofa bed and second bathroom.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals in Alpenparks Hotel And Apartments Orgler, Kaprun
• Optional upgrade to bed and breakfast, dinner or half board.
• Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet.
• Dinner is a 4-course meal with a choice of main course.
• Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners.
Please note, many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Kaprun
Lift pass prices
Innsbruck - 1hr 55mins
Salzburg - 1hr 20mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.