WIFIHAIRDRYERSKI AND BOOT ROOMCLOSE TO SLOPESCLOSE TO TOWNSATELLITE TV
The rustic Pension Fürstenhof is a friendly guesthouse run by the Hausberger family. All the bedrooms have balconies, are warm, comfortable and simply furnished, and are decorated in a traditional style. If you're after luxury facilities and fine dining, then the Fürstenhof probably isn't for you - but if you prefer a homely, relaxed stay with hosts that not only know your name but also how you like your coffee in the morning, then this might be your cup of tea.
You'll be staying in a great location close to the centre of Alpbach and from its slightly elevated position, you'll get some fantastic views of the Wiedersbergerhorn. For beginners, the nursery slopes are just a five minute walk away and, for more advanced skiers, the ski bus stops right outside for easy access to the Ski Juwel.
The Fürstenhof doesn't have its own restaurant but for simplicity you can upgrade to half board, with 4-course evening meals eaten next door, at the Hotel Alphof. Or stick with bed and breakfast and discover some of Alpbach's best restaurants.
• 5 minute walk to village centre and Böglerlift nursery slope.
• Ski bus stop outside. Please note, the ski bus stops here twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon.
Features of Pension Fürstenhof, Alpbach
• Free WiFi • Breakfast Room • Ski & Boot Storage Room • Balcony Rooms • Satellite TV • Hairdryer • 5 Minute Walk from Village Centre & Slopes
Accommodation in Pension Fürstenhof, Alpbach
All rooms have a balcony, satellite TV, hairdryer and free WiFi. Cots are available to hire for €35 per week. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
• Small twin room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
• Standard twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
• Standard triple room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds and extra single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals in Pension Fürstenhof, Alpbach
• Schnapps welcome drink.
• Buffet breakfast with selection of cereals, hams, cheeses and juices.
• Optional 4-course evening meals served next door at the Hotel Alphof.
Please note, Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Alpbach
Lift pass prices
Innsbruck - 45mins
Salzburg - 1hr 30mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.