Run by the Bischofer family, Haus Andreas is a traditional Tyrolean guesthouse with loads of charm and character. The Andreas has a great location - down a quiet lane just moments from the main street of Alpbach and the ski bus stop. You can expect a warm and friendly welcome - and with only 20 rooms you'll get a very personal experience. The breakfast and dining room has superb panoramic views of the mountains and this area can be used as a relaxed lounge in the evenings.
Features of Haus Andreas, Alpbach
• WiFi • Ski & Boot Room • Bar • Lounge • Central Location • 2 Minute Walk to Ski Bus Stop • 5 Minute Bus Ride to the Lifts
Accommodation in Haus Andreas, Alpbach
All bedrooms have cable TV, safe, phone and hairdryer. Separate box spring twin beds are available on request. Cots are available to hire for €56 per week. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
• Triple Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single bed, private bath (with shower attachment) WC and balcony.
• Single Room - sleeps 1: Single room with single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds: Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals in Haus Andreas, Alpbach
• Hot and cold buffet breakfast.
• 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course.
Please note: Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Change your holiday details
Finding alternative dates
Resort & Piste Info
Resort & Piste Info in Alpbach
Lift pass prices
Innsbruck - 45mins
Salzburg - 1hr 30mins
Lift pass prices are subject to change. Transfer times can fluctuate due to traffic conditions.